19 May 2013

Bloggers Quilt Festival; Two Color Quilt

Thanks for stopping by from the
I love the new changes and categories! 
I entered this quilt into the 'Two Color Quilts' group. 
Purple and Teal
Purple is a difficult color to find at the quilt shops! 
Luckily I was able to find a few. 
I made this quilt for my brand new niece back in September 2012. 
I wanted to do a timeless and classic pattern with colors to match the nursery. 
I did an all over loopy loo stipple, and a soft minky gingham pattern on the back. 
And here is the cute label I put on the back. 
I printed it on my computer using white fabric and freezer paper. 

7 comments:

  1. It reminds me of an English garden! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving all the recent posts--keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and the colors are so calming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You called it with timeless and classic. Great colors and a great gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. un grand classique mais le choix original des couleurs lui donne un air moderne et printanier

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Quilting, color choices and the precious label. You have so much talent!

    ReplyDelete